Why premium water is crucial for successful agriculture
One of the most important decisions you’ll make for your agriculture business is which water treatment system to choose. Why? Because the quality of the water you use will affect your crop, your equipment, and your bottom line.
That’s where HANS Premium Water comes in.
Whether you need water treatment for chicken farming, vertical farming or specialty indoor grow operations, we offer customized water treatment solutions to meet your water usage and volume needs.
Better water treatment solutions for
Choose the right water treatment system
Clean, contaminant-free water starts with a HANS™ Premium Water Appliance. It’s the water treatment solution that removes up to 99.9% of contaminants that inhibit growth and detract from product quality.
It also removes hardness that can shorten the life of equipment – without using salt or chemical additives.
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance was engineered from the ground up to provide the highest quality water available. It removes up to 99.9% of water-borne contaminants. It removes hardness without salt or added chemicals†. It continuously monitors water quality and usage while delivering that data to your mobile device in real time. Plus it uses far less water than other RO systems.
Consistent water free from growth inhibitors
- Provides up to 99.9% reduction of contaminants that inhibit growth and adversely affect testing outcomes.
- Provides a foundation of consistent water ideal for accurate nutrient dosing, insuring optimum growth conditions and creating satisfied customers.
Protection against high equipment costs
- Keeps equipment free from mineral buildup and its resulting repair and replacement costs.
- Irrigation pumps and feeds operate more efficiently, saving on energy costs.
Protects against water waste
- Produces more water with less waste than other RO systems.
- Monitors water quality and usage in real time. Data is available on the appliance and sent to your mobile device.